Minggu, 24 April 2016

Question Tag

 
QUESTION TAG

hai guys...!
Now I'll explain about question tag. Here we go
ok, question tag is a mini questions that we often put in the end of a sentence in spoken English.
In Indonesian it says : iya kan?.
In question tags, we use an Auxiliary Verb (have/was/will, etc,do/does/did we use for past & present).

e.g:
  • It was a great show, wasn't it?
  • I didn't see you yesterday, did you?
  • I saw you cry yesterday, didn't you?
  • you'll get the prize, wont' you?

Positive sentence + negative tag
Negative sentence + positive tag
  • It was a great show, wasn't it?
  • You hate him, don't you?
  • He met his ex-girlfriend, didn't he?
  • You're going out with her, aren't you?
  • She is a business women, isn't she?

  • I saw you cry yesterday, didn't you?
  • You won't get the her, will you?
  • She wouldn't do that, would she?
  • You mustn't make any problem, musy you?


posted by : Syakhira V.M

1 komentar: